Apa kecoh-kecoh ni Nurul Izzah, anak kesayangan Anwar Ibrahim?
Sebelum kempen bermula, beria-ia Nurul Izzah merayu supaya kempen dijalankan secara bersih. Tapi bila start kempen, Nurul Izzah lah orang pertama main kotor dengan menyebar pelbagai fitnah dan menyerang ahli keluarga Raja Nong Chik dan peribadi beliau sendiri.
Yang terkini, petang tadi Nurul Izzah telah lancar fitnah terbaru. Yang hairannya, sidang media beliau hanya menjemput media pro pembangkang. Media-media biasa tak dijemput. Mengapa ya? Biasanya kalau Nurul Izzah nak buat pendedahan sensasi, dia akan jemput semua media untuk dapat liputan paling luas.
Haaaaaa... Tujuan Nurul Izzah tak nak jemput media biasa ialah supaya Dato Raja Nong Chik tak sempat jawab fitnah beliau. Jadi, bila tak dijawab, orang akan ingat fitnah tu betul.
Sorilah Nurul, pihak Raja Nong Chik dah dapat salinan Kenyataan Fitnah kau. Dan kini fitnah tersebut telah dijawab.
Nurul Izzah fitnah kononnya Raja Nong Chik pindahkan tanah Kerajaan kepada syarikat kroni. Tapi telah dijawab oleh Raja Nong Chik bahawa tiada sebarang pindahmilik tanah berlaku. Tanah yang Nurul Izzah rujuk pun salah. Nurul tak buat kajian dulu, dia tak sedar bahawa sebenarnya ada dua lot tanah bukannya satu. Dua lot tanah yang berbeza ni Nurul Izzah ingatkan satu lot yang sama. Maka fitnahnya makan diri kerana menyerlahkan kebodohan Nurul. Nak buat fitnah pun tak reti ke?
Boleh baca sendiri Kenyataan Media di bawah:
Joint Press Statement by Ministry of Federal Territories and Urban Wellbeing
We refer to the statement by Nurul Izzah Anwar, candidate for the Parliament of Lembah Pantai on May 3, 2013 entitled Dato’ Raja Nong Chik Zainal Abidin’s involvement in the transfer of 12 acres of Bukit Kiara land from Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur to a nominee company for onward sale to a major property development company for close to RM475 million.
We would like to make the following clarifications:
1. The statement among others mentioned that 12 acres of land in Bukit Kiara of which DBKL is the beneficial owner was transferred late last year to Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan of which the FT Minister is the Chairman. It was purportedly given to a private company named Kiaramas Sdn Bhd.
2. We would like to categorically say that the above statement is totally not true. There are two aspects relating to the 12 acre land in Bukit Kiara. The 1st aspect involves an ongoing discussion between Berjaya Corp & DBKL for 12 acres of land to be retained as part of the greater green lung subject to the terms and conditions to be agreed upon between the 2 parties. Hence, the claim that DBKL has transferred 12 acres of land belonging to DBKL to Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan does not arise at all.
3. In November last year, following cabinet approval, Wilayah Persekutuan Land Exco has approved a 12 acre land also in Bukit Kiara to Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan for 2 primary purposes:
i. To provide housing to 100 families involved in the relocation exercise following the development of the Kiara Estate. These families were the estate workers in Kiara who have been staying in the long house for the last 30 years.
ii. Part of the land will be developed for affordable homes in accordance with the policy for the Ministry to develop 30,000 affordable homes in Wilayah Persekutuan.
4. The said land has not been transferred to Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan. Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan has not signed any agreement with any parties to develop said land. Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan is in the process of finalising the Request For Proposal (RFP), inviting competitive bids to develop the said land hence the issue of Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan giving the land to another company does not arise at all.
5. In conclusion, we view this as dirty political tactics by Nurul Izzah to undermine Raja Nong Chik’s campaign
6. In the first place, there are two separate plots of land which she has mistaken to be the same piece of land.
7. Secondly, the land has yet to be transferred to Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan and Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan has not signed any agreement with any company, so how can Kiara Mas sell off the piece of land?
8. Nurul Izzah has often said that she wants a clean campaign but she is the one who has been engaging in sabotage tactics during this election.